For most families, selling their home is one of the biggest financial decisions they will ever make. The process can be daunting, with many important questions that need to be answered. Choosing the best real estate agent to market and sell your home can make all the difference, turning an otherwise difficult, stressful process into a comfortable, informed experience that you are in control of. Our goal is to attain the highest sales prices possible for your property in the least amount of time. To achieve this, we develop an effective comprehensive marketing program geared specifically for the swift, successful sale of your property. Our campaign is central to our results-driven approach: Attract Buyers to Your Property By:
- Providing a detailed listing sheet to prospective buyers and agents
- Ensuring maximum exposure through the website and multiple listing services
- Placing a distinctive “for sale” sign on your property, with your approval
- Pitching your property to agent pitch sessions
- Arranging for previewing with cooperating brokers
- Exposing your property through our comprehensive marketing and advertising program
Assist You in Preparing Your Property for Sale By:
- Determining the most likely selling price based on current market values
- Discussing selling points and possible improvements to enhance the value of your home
- Explaining your showing options
- Estimating your selling costs
- Providing personal relocation services, if needed
Facilitate the Showing and Escrow Period:
- Communicating with you on a regular schedule
- Screening qualified buyers
- Presenting and reviewing all written offers
- Negotiating the transactions
- Finalizing the terms of the sale contract
- Following up on buyer financing
- Confirming, closing and retaining a file on the entire transaction
Online Exposure Over 75% of homebuyers use the Internet when they are house hunting. Our listings are widely syndicated to all the top search engines and web portals for maximum reach.
- Websites, Blogs & Landing Pages – We have invested heavily into proprietary sites, including Community Blogs, that are designed to attract well qualified buyers to view our listings, including your home!
- Custom Websites – Custom web and blog sites are marketing tools that create a unique online presence where high-end properties can be highlighted and syndicated.
- Virtual Tours – These are incorporated into our MLS listings to give prospective buyers the ability to “experience” the home online and this serves to further qualify the serious buyers we’re looking for.
- Personal Networking – Our commitment to personal networking is a perfect complement to the internet marketing we perform. The “personal touch” is still a powerful way to highlight your home to realtors and buyers alike.
- Print Advertising – While buyers start their search online, print advertising is still an important part of our marketing strategy. We make sure that there are multiple channels for your home to receive maximum exposure.